SBS 2011 CIW Screencast is available here
Once the installation of Small Business Server 2008 finishes successfully, you can start configuring and managing your server with the SBS console. In a series of screencasts, we will go through the obligatory initial configuration steps for the Small Business Server 2008 – the so called Getting Started Tasks.
The Getting Started Tasks are:
• CIW – Connect to the Internet Wizard
• Customer Feedback Options
• Set up your Internet Address (FQDN for the server on the Internet, e-mail domain, RWW)
• Configure a Smart Host for Internet e-mail (if you need one)
• Add a trusted certificate – we demonstrate installing GoDaddy SSL certificate. In addition, you can see how to export/import and existing certificate, if you are migrating from an existing server.
• Configure Server Backup
• Configure Windows Live OneCare
• Add a new user account
• Connect computers to your network
• Add a shred printer to the network
• Set up your Microsoft Office Live Small Business account
In the following screencast, you will see a demonstration of CIW – Connect to the Internet wizard.