Video: How to Install a Let’s Encrypt Certificate in Exchange Server 2016
Screencast :Let’s Encrypt Exchange Certificate – Exchange 2016
- Configure Exchange 2016 Client Access Namespace and Internal Name Resolution
- Install a Let’s Encrypt Multiple Domain (SAN) Certificate
- Explain ACME (Automated Certificate Management Environment) Protocol Functionality
- Configure and Test the Automatic Let’s Encrypt Exchange Certificate Renewal
In this Screencast , we demonstrate how to install a Let’s Encrypt Multiple Domain (SAN) certificate in Exchange 2016.
Currently, there are two functional ACME clients for windows:
We’ve already demonstrated the Letsencrypt Win Simple client in the following video , and it is suitable for installing single domain certificates on Windows servers running IIS.
For your convenience, we provide as a download the compiled version used in our demo. The text file with the PowerShell commands for the Exchange 2016 Client Access Namespace configuration and the ACME-Exchange.ps1 script used for the automated installation and renewal of Let’s Encrypt Exchange certificates are included in the download package as well.
Letsencrypt Exchange Certificate
- How to Install a Let’s Encrypt SAN Certificate in Exchange 2016
- How to Install Let’s Encrypt Free SSL Certificates on Windows Server (IIS)
- How to Install Exchange 2016
- How to Upgrade Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013: Part1
- How to Upgrade Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013: Part2
- How to Configure HTTP to HTTPS OWA Redirection in Exchange 2013
Comments are closed.