Installing and managing SSL certificates is one of the important tasks which every Administrator or Network Engineer sooner or later has to deal with.
We have published a series of Screencasts, trying to cover the most popular scenarios which you might normally meet in real life. Here are some of them:
– How to Install a Single Name GoDaddy SSL Certificate in Exchange 2007
– How to Renew (Replace) Self-Signed SSL Certificate in Exchange 2007
– IIS7 – How to Install GoDaddy SSL Certificate
– How to Install Self-signed Certificate â€“ IIS7, Windows Server 2008
– How to Install Self-signed Certificate on a Mobile Device
– How to Add GoDaddy SSL Certificate in SBS 2008
– How to Install a Self Signed Certificate, Using SelfSSL.exe
– How to Export Self-Issued (Exchange 2007) Certificate to a File and Install it on a Mobile Device
– How to Install GoDaddy Multiple Domain (UCC) SSL Certificate in Exchange Server 2007
In the following Step-by-Step video tutorial, you will see how to request and install Exchange 2007 Multiple Domain (SAN/UCC) certificate from a Stand-alone Microsoft CA, running on Windows Server 2008.
As usually, we will stick to our Step-by-Step approach and we will start with the installation and fine tuning of Windows Server 2008 Stand-alone CA.
Stay tuned on NetoMeter – subscribe to NetoMeter RSS.