- Configure Tiered Storage Remotely – in the GUI
- Configure Tiered Storage Locally – in PowerShell
One of the popular misconceptions about the free Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 is that you cannot use Tiered Storage with the free OS version. That’s far from true, and in this step-by-step Screencast , we demonstrate two approaches when configuring Storage Tiers in Hyper-V Server 2012 R2:
– The easy way – connecting remotely from a standard version of Server 2012 R2 and using the GUI.
– The fast way – in PowerShell, locally on the Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, where you have more control over the Tiered Storage parameters.
- Windows Server 10 – How to Disable Windows Defender
- How to Configure Storage Tiers and Write-Back Cache in Server 2012 R2
- Free Video: How to Remove a Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 from an Orphaned/Non-Existent Domain
- How to Connect to Office 365 Using Remote PowerShell. Bulk Creating and Managing Users
- How to Bulk Create Mailboxes in Exchange 2013