Welcome to the NetoMeter Member Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and NetoMeter (Netometer) Consulting, or “We”. If NetoMeter accepts your Sign-Up form, you will become a “Member”, having access to the site and our online screencasts (video tutorials), only under the policies, terms and conditions below. For convenience, we will refer to the Netometer.com web site, the owner of the web site, and the autor of the screencasts (video tutorials), and any content therein provided by NetoMeter as the “Site”. Members who enter into the Member Agreement and those who are subscribed to watch the online screencasts of NetoMeter will be referred to as “Members” or “You”.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY CLICKING THE BUTTON TO CONTINUE ON THE REGISTRATION PAGE, BY USING THE SITE AND INCLUDING ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT THAT BINDS YOU IN THE SAME WAY THAT A PAPER CONTRACT BINDS YOU. ALL USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT AND THE POLICIES, TERMS AND INSTRUCTIONS REFERENCED IN THE SITE, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED AND CONSIDERED AS PART OF THESE TERMS. YOU MUST ACCEPT WITHOUT MODIFICATION ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES AND NOTICES REFERENCED IN THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND THE SCREENCASTS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR THE ONLINE SCREENCASTS (VIDEO TUTORIALS).
WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON OUR WEB SITE. OUR ONLINE SCREENCASTS ARE AN OPINION PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND WATCHING THEM DOES NOT ESTABLISH SPECIALIST-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHORS, COPYRIGHT HOLDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OUR SCREENCASTS, VIDEO TUTORIALS AND SUGGESTIONS.
NetoMeter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Site, or modify the terms and conditions of your use of the Site, without notice. All modified terms and conditions will be posted on the Site. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site. By continuing to use the Site or any of its content following any posting of a new Member Agreement or policies on the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the new Member Agreement or policies.
Subscription to watch screencasts (video tutorials) on the Site:
When you subscribe to our service for a specific time length and price, then that price will remain in force for that time. After the offer period ends your use of the service will be charged at the new price. You can continue using your subscription after your payment for the new period is received. If you cancel your service, then your service ends at the end of your current service time length.
You authorize us to charge you for the service which you choose to sign up using the payment method specified in your billing account. You will pay service charges in advance. In case we need to charge you a greater amount than what you approved, we will tell you the amount before we make the charge. You will continue to provide true, accurate and complete payment registration information and will maintain as current and promptly update your personal contact information that you provide to NetoMeter, as applicable. You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a name that you are not authorized to use.
We may change the price of the service from time to time, but all changes will be posted and highlighted on the site.
NetoMeter reserves the right to restrict access to the site to a Member for any of the following reasons. If your Member account is identified for review, you will be notified by email and requested to provide information relevant to your Member account. NetoMeter will use reasonable efforts to promptly investigate the matter and /or reach a final decision on the restriction. Reasons may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reports of unauthorized or unusual credit card use associated with the Member account including, but not limited to, notice by the card issuing bank
• Reports of unauthorized or unusual bank account use associated with the Member account
• Receipt of potentially fraudulent funds
• Excessive disputes or chargebacks
• Refusal to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of identity when requested
• Sending unsolicited email or posting referral links on websites where they are not permitted
• Opening multiple Member accounts under different names to facilitate fraudulent activity
• Suspected violations of the Member Agreement
• Name on the bank account associated with the Member account does not match the name on the Member account
• Return of an incoming Electronic Funds Transfer for insufficient funds in the bank account, incorrect bank routing number or incorrect bank account number
• Use of an anonymizing proxy
• Any other circumstances which cause NetoMeter to believe that a Member account may be being used for fraudulent purposes
Member Account Cancellation Procedures
First Name, Last Name:
Phone Number for contact:
Please, provide as much information as possible about the issue so that we can assist you.
(1)You are solely responsible for all use made of the Site and its content under your password and Member account information and agree to pay for all Services purchased using your password and Member account information.
(2)You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and Member account information and to supervise all activities that occur under your Member name, password or Member account, including, but not limited to, any and all usage of the Site by other persons under your Member name and password. You agree that you will not permit, enable, introduce or facilitate (i) non-Members having access to or use of the Site and its content in any manner without such individuals first becoming Members and (ii) other Members to use a specific Service at the same time that you are doing so.
(4) You, as a Member using the Site, are solely responsible for the information provided and the content on listings created under your Member account.
(5) You, as a Member using the Site, will not record or otherwise store any of the published screencasts or part of them without official permission from the author, the owner of NetoMeter.com.
(6) You, as a Member using our Site, will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, fraudulent or contrary to this Member Agreement and the policies of NetoMeter, and you will cooperate fully with NetoMeter to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity.
(7) You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Member account information, computer systems or networks associated with the Site.
(8) You will not attempt to obtain any information or materials relating to the Site through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
(9) You will not "frame," "mirror" or otherwise copy any portion of the Site without NetoMeter’s express written authorization.
(10) You will continue to provide true, accurate and complete payment registration information and will maintain as current and promptly update your personal contact information that you provide to NetoMeter, as applicable. You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a name that you are not authorized to use.
(11) You will not transmit "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters" or unsolicited mass distribution of email or bulletin board postings, or transmit solicitation for employees, consultants, contractors or for participation on other websites.
(12) You will not use the Site to promote bonus items, giveaways, random drawings, prizes, contests or games of chance.
(13) You will not create obscene, offensive, tasteless, defamatory or hateful Member names or content for listings.
(14) You will adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing your actions in connection with the Site.
(15) You will not encourage or instruct any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate any term of the Member Agreement and NetoMeter policies.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary(including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site without our knowledge and agreement is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information of materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
“NetoMeter.com” and others are our service marks or registered service marks or trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Policy;(b)to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and(c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its content may be used by you by any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not (a) copy, print(except for the express limited purpose permitted by Section 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom ; (b) use the site or ay materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource(in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
As between the parties, NetoMeter shall retain all ownership in the Site including all URLs and any content created or derived from the Site.